Home | Facilities | Facilities Information: Mac Printer Install
- Open up "System Preferences" and click "Print & Scan"
- Click the "+" sign to add a printer
- - Press the "control" button on your keyboard, hold it down and click the "default" icon
- Select the "Customize Toolbar" option
- Drag the "Advanced" icon button to your toolbar and the click "Done"
- - Click the "Type" dropdown and select "LPD/LPR Host or Printer"
- In the "URL" section type "lpd://winprint.dtc.umn.edu/<printername>"
- In the "Name" section, type the name of the printer so it can display as that printer name when you print
- When finished, click "Add"
DTC Professer Tian He named 2018 ACM Fellow
Professor Tian He has been named a 2018 Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) Fellow. He has been selected his contributions to wireless networks, sensing systems, and Internet of Things (IoT), areas in which he has made many influential and landmark contributions. More on Tian He.
Digital Technology Center
499 Walter Library, 117 Pleasant Street SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455
P: (612) 624-9510